Select an option for additional information
Please order 4 boxes of 12 Pub Pies (48 Pies) at a time, so that we can dispatch your order without charging you for postage. Any variety of fillings you like but in units of 12 of one type. For example, 1 x 12 of Steak & Capel Mushroom, 1 x 12 of Steak & Stilton, & 2 x 12 of Chicken & Roast Gammon.
Deep Fill Pub Pies must be reheated from a defrosted state.
Conventional oven reheating is great but is likely to take around 25 to 30 minutes…. far too long for normal service requirements.
So… the best way to reheat the pie is as follows, it works really well.
From defrost, snip the foil from top to bottom in 4 places like the image suggests. Place the pie in the snipped foil, in a microwave on a suitable plate, the foil is microwavable.
I have a 1750w machine, so I gave it 90 seconds on full power, which took the centre temperature to about 50 °C. Then, I placed the pie still in the foil, in the oven on 180°C for a further 10 minutes. This “crisped up” the pastry beautifully.
So you can get a pie out to the customer inside 15 minutes.
If you don’t cut the foil the microwaves tend to bounce off the foil and you’ll be there for ever… this way, the heat gets into the pie…it works really well, plus…. the pie slightly slumps giving the product a nice homely “cottage loaf” appearance.
For further advice, give me a call on 07973 886608
- The courier (if applicable), will deliver your Pub Pies between the hours of 8am to 4pm.
- You will be asked by the purchasing system where you would like the pies left should the driver fail to get an answer.
- Order by 12am on a Monday to get your pies on the move.
- Once we receive your order, the bakery will make your pies and dispatch them on Thursday… you will receive them on Friday.
- The Pub Pies will be dispatched in a chilled format, in insulated boxes with ice packs to keep them nice and cool. Upon receipt, you can store your chilled Pub Pies in a refrigerator or you can pop them in the freezer. You should defrost your Pub Pies before you reheat them and “Top Tip” it’s an idea to loosen the foil whilst still frozen, it helps with the handling later on.
- If you are not satisfied with your Pub Pies, then please contact us by telephone no later than 24 hours after receipt of your order.
Just LOG IN to make a repeat order, or choose something different… the system will remind you what you had last time, it’ll also confidentially remember your payment details.
When you order for the first time, we will ask you for your mobile number… this is so we can contact you if there’s a problem. But more importantly, so that we can send you a quick message on a Monday morning just to remind you to re-order and link you to our website. The system will remember you and your details when you log in. This is just to save you forgetting to re-order. You can of course stop this by giving us a quick call.
You will not be charged for deliveries; I always think that it’s a real pain to add a delivery charge to any order.
- The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All Trade Marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Despatch PolicyWhile every effort will be made to ensure that all items shown are in stock we offer no guarantee of availability and this electronic publication does not constitute an offer for sale. If we are unable to fulfil your order, we will contact you and arrange either for an alternative to be sent or a full refund to be made.
Prices and TaxThe price shown for the goods excludes VAT, please note that no products on this website carry VAT.
Cancellation and ReturnsIf you are not satisfied with the goods you have a right to cancel the contract within 7 days (starting the day after delivery is made) and receive either a full refund of your monies or replacement goods. Please send an e-mail or call us to arrange. We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you aren’t completely satisfied with the products.
ColoursThe colour of goods may vary slightly from that shown on the website due to browser software limitations and monitors.
Privacy & Security PolicyAll confidential information, including credit card details, are held securely (by trusted third party systems – PayPal) and only transmitted in encrypted form. Customer details are not passed to third parties and are used only in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
IndemnityYou agree to indemnify us against any claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including legal fees), arising out of your use of this site.
JurisdictionThe Contract will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties to the Contract submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Force MajeureNo liability will be accepted by The Pub Food Company Limited for any failure or delay in delivery wholly or partially due to an Act of God, War, Fire, Explosion, Riot, Civil Commotion, Restriction by Government or the competent authority, Strikes, Lock Outs, Failure in Supplies or any cause beyond our control.
Payment & ReceiptsPayment can be made via credit or debit card, subject to authority from the card issuer. Internet payments are made via PayPal, the leading online payment processor, using the very latest in privacy and security technology. You will receive an online receipt of payment when you place an order.
Retention of TitleThe Pub Food Company Limited’s remains the rightful owner of all products dispatched and delivered until they are paid for in full.
Our RightsWe reserve the right to change or remove without notice the information on this website. Prices, goods and availability of products are subject to change at any time. The Pub Food Company Limited also reserves the right to withdraw its service at any time, to refuse the service to any customer and to amend these Terms & Conditions.
Consumer RightsNone of the above Terms and Conditions affects your statutory consumer rights.
Non DeliveryThe Pub Food Company Limited is not responsible for a non-delivery if the recipient isn’t in and hasn’t left delivery instructions in the checkout. Unfortunately, we cannot send out replacement goods or a refund if you fail to leave delivery instructions. The courier will attempt delivery and if there are no instructions and you are not in, they will bring your order back to depot where it will be destroyed.
Get in touch with the contact details provided below or fill out the form and we will be in touch within 24 hours.
The Pub Pie Company
T/A The Pub Food Company Ltd
27, Chalkhill Barrow
Tel. 07973 886608